Mech/Exoskeleton Build (Full-Size )

has anyone ever told you you're like a mad scientist?

these builds are very cool though
I'm more an Adeptus Mechanicus kinda guy lol:

adeptus me chanicus.jpg

Spending all weekend working on the mech, gonna have a fun video Tuesday... hopefully.

Some fun about building TALOS

No officer, I swear the bicep isn't inspired by the MJOLNIR Mk VI !!!

20210526_175739.jpg 20210526_180139.jpg

I lied.

Last edited:
Did you know the adeptus mechanicus have facetime? Brought to you by a Phone Microwave (name subject to change). In 2 tasty parts

I also got a custom hat :)

hatsmol.jpg

No pics, but it looks like Marduk will be on display at a regional fair in a few weeks (setup 21st & 22nd). Just waiting for the fair bois to send me the contract.

Hoo boy things have felt a little hectic since I brought Marduk to the fair.. barely fit in the building BTW.
View attachment 310169
And I was invited to attend the Vermont Pumpkin Chuckin', where I'll have free range to drive around and do whatever thanks to a death & dismemberment/injury clause in the ticket contract. So I took the opportunity to overhaul the cockpit:

Oh, and try looking at nyemechworks.com :)
I'm envious on the progress so far. If I had that kind of money and cash, I would make my own car at this point!

I'm envious on the progress so far. If I had that kind of money and cash, I would make my own car at this point!
This project is a little misleading: I've spent maybe $2000 or so on it since 2016. It is surprising how inexpensive parts are... if you don't mind using them for unintended purposes.

Here it is driving around a field: I was running low on phone battery so the recording was a little short:

Last edited:
I made a new crane for mech assembly.

The winch motor failed because the motor brushes got full of crud. I took it apart, cleaned it and now the motor works, so now I got a spare high-torque motor. Maybe I'll use it for electrical propulsion for indoor use.

Oh, and posed the yggdrasil model :D

yiggy_v3.gif

Not sure if I'm gonna start out with the yggdrasil chest first or not (need to do a cardstock mockup first?) but I definitely plan to use the arm/leg design for the powerarmor. Also might need to modify the backpack so it doesn't squish my head when the back of the armor opens.

I started work on the hud, after recording I turned up the computer's voltage and the framerate got better.

And I play with both arms at the same time and waffle about what this year might bring:

1) Finished Yggdrasil Powerarmor (LUCKI Mark 1)

2) Finished Marduk

3) An event sponsored by a local charity wants to host a giant robot competition. Charity gave approval for non-combat events, still waiting to hear back about combat approval. When things are more nailed down, the event organizer is even gonna help me find competitors & stuff!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back