Status
Not open for further replies.

AugmentedHuman013

DMO and RXO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S613
It's that time of year. This is a very special year. Let's start it off a big warmup for Outpost Discovery. This is Megacon. Let make this year bigger then ever. Post if your going to be attending.

i will be going this year. this is my first time going in over a decade and my wifes first time ever going. im hoping to have my halo reach marine armor done by then. shotgun should be finished in a few days.

I'm playing around with a reach marine build right now too. Ig it doesn't get done I have my ODST

I will go, depending on my budget. I would like to figure out the best day to go and meet up with the rest of the division that are going, but now that outpost is out, I may need to skip megacon so i can attend dragoncon...

I'll be going if I can afford a ticket. I hope to finish a halo reach spartan by then but if not I'll just wear my green recon.

Head, biceps, chest, forarms, and waist all done. Just need shoulder pads, thighs, shins, boots, then detailing and painting. I don't work fast but I should be done just in time. Got a ticket for friday so worst case scenario I'll just wear my old suit.

Stop by the booth and shoot some Covies. don't forget to tell me who you are.

It is sad for me to say but I will not be able to make it to megacon this year, as school has gotten in the way, and stupid ol' me made commitments without looking at my callendar. I'll make up for it and try and make it to dragoncon!

Where abouts will everyone be? Is there a booth or a time/day everyone will meet?

Edit*
Found it! It was booth 2162 by by the 5 hour energy... truck basketball thing?

Anyway you guys were great and I loved it!

Last edited:
Where abouts will everyone be? Is there a booth or a time/day everyone will meet?

Edit*
Found it! It was booth 2162 by by the 5 hour energy... truck basketball thing?

Anyway you guys were great and I loved it!
Glad you liked it. It means alot. That everyone is enjoying themselves

A great group picture from Megacon

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1558275035287.jpg
    FB_IMG_1558275035287.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 347
Was glad to have met a few of you guys on Saturday. Hopefully I will be able to start doing more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back