Micheal vick

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er4life

Micheal vick. What a shame. He had everything he needed in life and blew it. He had money, fans. His whole carrer was set. But he blew it on one of the most sad things ever. 2 yrs ago since that WAS my fov. team my best friend got me his jeresy. I was sad but i gave it to my dongs hen cut it up. I am sure he would of done the same if i was the one giving to him. And i also had a MV fathead in my room. Never seen that again.So thats my MV story whats yours?

He went to jail for hosting dog fights.Like mad to the death dog fights. It was all on espn for ever. Its so sad. Then he would burrie them. Or he would bet on them. Its so hard for a 13 yr old to looked up to him...now i think hes the dirt i stomp on that low-life!

he'll be back in the nfl by 2009. People who want a winning team look past morals and more at career stats.calm down.

haha i dont feel sorry for the guy at all..

he made a stupid mistake
and now hes banned from the nfl

whoopdy doo
his problem

Werd Nal said:
he'll be back in the nfl by 2009. People who want a winning team look past morals and more at career stats.calm down.
ya right if he gets to go back in the NFL those people would be so stupid he would probabaly go start doing something else illegal he should stay in jail for the rest of his life i am saying this not only because i have two dogs but also because it is true

Last edited by a moderator:
I may not agree with the PETA crowd usually (I will eat meat and wear leather boots thanks :p ) but the fact remains that he broke the law.

Most of the media coverage has been on the ethics of the case, his legal crimes are what's going to keep him out of the NFL in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back