Microcenter offering 1 free copy of Halo3 Legendary Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkesword2020

Download this! http://rapidshare.com/files/43895169/Halo_3_offer.pdf.html

Each Microcenter is doing a Halo 3 promotion. Go to your local microcenter at the midnight halo 3 release in your master chief costume and you could win a free copy of Halo 3 Legendary Edition!

I'm totally doing this!

Adam take note!

If a mod could sticky this that would be great!

The above download is a PDF file of the catalogue of games out at microcenter, in it they detail on some Halo 3 stuff and detail on a costume contest they are hosting.

It's like best buy. But more technical.

Here's a pic of what a microcenter store looks like :
microcenter.jpg

: P

Sean Bradley said:
Never heard of them in PA :mad:

What I could do is.... If someone was willing to loan me armor, and one person only, I'd pay shipping and send 'em the limited edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
The PFD said that it's a "Best Costume wins" type thing. Well, we're all kinda pros, right? What's the worst that could happen?

I'm pre-ordering it at Game Stop Just in case

Spartan-419 said:
The PFD said that it's a "Best Costume wins" type thing. Well, we're all kinda pros, right? What's the worst that could happen?

I'm pre-ordering it at Game Stop Just in case

Exactly. I have a pre-order set in stone, and if I don't win, I'll just go pick up my copy of Legendary !! :mrgreen:

Can't wait to see who's gonna show up for this though :hyper: should be an interesting set of events.

Here's how my friend and I saw it.
I preorder Halo 3 Legendary for $25. Then we make the trip to KC. If I don't win the free halo, then I still have my preordered one waiting for me. I win. If I do win the free one, then I can a) cancel my preorder, or :cool: my preorder gets canceled, but my 25 dollars aren't refunded. So essentially, I bought Halo 3 Legendary for $25. I win.

By the by, I encourage pictures of the event from people who participate. Try and get shots with other people, or pictures of you, with amazed people in the background. Most definitely get pictures of you receiving your free copy of Halo 3 Legendary Edition.

Here's a question for you guys. Would anyone here be willing to lend me a video camera so I can take a video for the microcenter costume contest? I don't have one at the moment.. :shock: :eek

So, I can take pics, but would love to take video.

Thanks guys!

Oops....sorry for the double post!

darkesword2020 said:
Here's a question for you guys. Would anyone here be willing to lend me a video camera so I can take a video for the microcenter costume contest? I don't have one at the moment.. :shock: :eek

So, I can take pics, but would love to take video.

Thanks guys!

Oops....sorry for the double post!
I would, but I doubt my mom would like me mailing her camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back