Midland Comic Con. March 4th & 5th (Midland, MI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negativecacti

Member DIN
S126
A good friend of mine is putting on another small and local con again this year. He has asked me to reach out and ask for some 405th presence. There will be free admission for everyone. I can get more info if anyone else needs some

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1672957299428.jpg
    FB_IMG_1672957299428.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 106
A good friend of mine is putting on another small and local con again this year. He has asked me to reach out and ask for some 405th presence. There will be free admission for everyone. I can get more info if anyone else needs some
what is the address there? im still kind of new here just been to novi and taylor im in monroe.

I will be going to almacon in alma for sure, I think it's smaller than midland's. I'll be in my Mando suit there most likely as it'll be done by then..

you making a spartan 3 suit?
Gonna be MK V(b) from Reach. After that I'll make on ODST and maybe another spartan. Probably MK VI or
you making a spartan 3 suit?
I just already have my Mandalorian done and have a long way to go with my Spartan. All I have is the helmet so far. Gonna start the rest tonight and next week on my days off. Would love to have it done by then though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back