Midnight Release For Odst? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

S15Costuming

I called my friendly neighborhood Gamestop today, and they told me that they are gonna make a Midnight Release Event for ODST!!!

my reaction as I put down the phone...

"F*CK YEAH!!! >:D"

so...who's going?

:eek

I'd like to go to my local midnight release event, but I'd have to see what day of the week it is. And Id feel dissapointed if I was there without ODST armor on haha

Im doing the midnight release for ODST at my local GameCrazy for a free copy with controler in my Recon armor

Hmm...that sounds good, i should ask my Gamestop Store too if they release it at Midnight.

But as WoW WotLK came out they sayed also yes to Midnight Launch, but never happened...

Got no ODST Armor, but i think Marine Armor would do it too^^

I will be hopefully be in full armor at my game stop this Monday night, i almost am sure that that might get me a job at game crazy.

I was planning to finish AT LEAST a helmet by Sunday, but i'm having surgury for removing my tonsils on thursday, (i have to be there the day before, and i'm staying the day there on friday) D: so I only have 4 days to work on it... good thing i bought the fiberglass resin! :eek

UPDATE!!!

--------------------------------

I had my tonsils removed today...:|

and I have a 2 week break from School!!! :)

so NOW I can hopefully go to the ODST Midnight Release!!! :D

I was planing on going to the midnight release here in Littleton CO, but my work just signed me up for a week long training in sandy Utah... lame sauce so Ill be a good 4 or 5 days behind game play and MP.

I am going to mine. Sleeping in late monday, then staying up all night to play until college in the morning.... unless I skip class. As for starting time? I think it depends. My Gamestop opened for Halo Wars ten minutes before midnight, but they didnt have any kind of party either. I would call and see if their is any kind of shindig before hand before heading out early. I'm hoping for a tournament or something for prizes or something.

Im work at best buy and i gona be working the midnight release for ODST but im getting paid to wear the ODST outfit i made. So SWEAT.Check it out. HERE

Only problem is that i work from 5pm-1am i dont think i can wear my stuff through my shift, but i don't want to leave it in my car or in the store because i would kill someone if they messed with it and broke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back