Mixing And Matching

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajien2

Hey guys i have a question I was thinking about takeing the Mark VI Normal Detail Parts. Changeing out the helm for a rouge helm. Then taking the shoulders and putting in the Hayabusa shoulders. Do you think this world look ok or not?

rajein2 said:
Hey guys i have a question I was thinking about takeing the Mark VI Normal Detail Parts. Changeing out the helm for a rouge helm. Then taking the shoulders and putting in the Hayabusa shoulders. Do you think this world look ok or not?
http://php.badrouter.net/bnet/

You're the one who's going to wear it. How would YOU look?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ral Partha said:
http://php.badrouter.net/bnet/

You're the one who's going to wear it. How would YOU look?
Thank you for this link that is cool ok here is what I came up with i dont like the colors they have there so here we go.
cody.jpg

paintblue-1.jpg

PlayerModel.jpg

what do you think?

It's okay but i dont like the hayabusa shoulders, i would recomend different soldiers, they are not really "halo-ish"

-Fin(n)ish

I don't recommend that you use brush-on paint, unless you have an air compressor and spray nozzle. Stick with spray paint cans.

As for the look of the combination, my opinion doesn't matter. If you think that the suit that you're wearing is cool, you WILL act cool in it.

Ral Partha said:
I don't recommend that you use brush-on paint, unless you have an air compressor and spray nozzle. Stick with spray paint cans.

As for the look of the combination, my opinion doesn't matter. If you think that the suit that you're wearing is cool, you WILL act cool in it.
um this is not brush on paint :p that is the same paint I have on my Evo out side. It is Starfire Acrylic Enamel Auto Paint $145 a can :) so I so that should look good. But this is my first set of armor and I would like the easier helm to do. Now they have the same amount of pages. The problem with the shoulders is how to make them stronger They are sealed on both sides so you can put fiber glass in the in side. Thank you for your help.

I think that would look pretty sweet but like he said you will be the one wearing and making it. what are you going to use to apply that auto paint though?

dgj27284 said:
I think that would look pretty sweet but like he said you will be the one wearing and making it. what are you going to use to apply that auto paint though?
o_O My car paint spray gun maby ever a air brush And a Spray both.

rajein2 said:
Thank you for this link that is cool ok here is what I came up with i dont like the colors they have there so here we go.
PlayerModel.jpg

what do you think?
I like it which is good considering I dislike the hayabusa permutations. I don't like that the shoulders are white though, try using blue on the shoulders and the white edges should still be there and you can still have the sexy go-fast stripe on the helmet in white. The blue you have found is nice btw!

Here look,

blueblueguy.jpg
+
bluewhiteguy.jpg
=
guys12.jpg

Put 'em together and voila:
guy3.jpg

Sexy editing skills!

SparTom

SparTom007 said:
I like it which is good considering I dislike the hayabusa permutations. I don't like that the shoulders are white though, try using blue on the shoulders and the white edges should still be there and you can still have the sexy go-fast stripe on the helmet in white. The blue you have found is nice btw!

Here look,

blueblueguy.jpg
+
bluewhiteguy.jpg
=
guys12.jpg

Put 'em together and voila:
guy3.jpg

Sexy editing skills!
SparTom
I Love you! :love: That look so cool :lol: time to start folding Thank you for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back