Mjolnir Armor Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

thePROPmaker

just made a clan for the site its MA 405th Inf, if you want to join just send a friend request to thePROPmaker with the message (mjolnirclan).

Just a suggestion, but if you're going to make a mjolnir armor clan, why not use 'Mjolnir Armor' as the clan name? I got the clan invite you sent, but I didn't recognize the name as being affiliated with this site at all.

Also check with Adam and see if he's into that. I've played XBL with him a few times now, so I think he'd be into joining too.

Fun times last night, thanks to all from the forum that stopped by for some games.

Sean Bradley said:
Just a suggestion, but if you're going to make a mjolnir armor clan, why not use 'Mjolnir Armor' as the clan name? I got the clan invite you sent, but I didn't recognize the name as being affiliated with this site at all.

Also check with Adam and see if he's into that. I've played XBL with him a few times now, so I think he'd be into joining too.

Fun times last night, thanks to all from the forum that stopped by for some games.

that name was from the DOG TAGS :lindsey:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you guys want it to be Mjolnir Armor ill change it then, ill be removing those of you already in the 405th caln and resending u a invite to the new clan.

-Mjolnir Armor
-MjolnirARMOR
-Mjolnir
-MJOLNIR

tryd these but they are all taken-Right now clan is still MA 405th Inf i will be resending invites to all those who were already in the original clan.

IF ANY ONE HAS CREATED ANY OF THESE CLANS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

OK the clan is now MjolnirARMORcom. I have already sent new invites to all of those who have accepted my friend requests. if you still want to join just send me a friend request to thePROPmaker with the message(mjolnirclan)

Look Foward to seeing you all join. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back