Mjolnir Armor Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but its because of all of your input that it is what it is today. Im very excited about it because it will make playing together alot more easy, and just like Chewdog said it will be a great promotion for the site that way more people can see truly how creative and astonishing all of your projects are. Iam glad to see everyone excited about this, and i Promise i will do my very best to make our clan the best it can be.

SPARTANS; HOO-RAH!!!

:rock:

Nice, Prop thanks for taking the initiative to do this.

We've been having ALOT of fun these past few nights glitching and playing BTB. Anybody else out there who hasn't joined us for some games, PLEASE DO! You're missing some really fun times here with the members of this site.

See you all online.

it is fun........this is really my 1st time playing halo online......trying to kill that purple dinosaur was pretty fun

UPDATE

Ive sent friend/clan request to everybody who posted thier gamertags on H3 Gamertags with the exception of FAII3N ANG3I whose gamertage is giving me problems. if anybody has him as a friend let me know what his gamertag is

trying to kill that purple dinosaur was pretty fun

I had no idea what you meant until I asked KillerBunnys about it tonight (who incidentally may be poking around the forums a bit)

Yeah, I actually really proud that I've found a solid group of people to play with. This is really the first time ever that I feel I've made some lasting friends through XBL... and this site too!

Last edited by a moderator:
well just wanted to say i will be joining the 305th Helljumpers and i am just waiting on the date my training for their basic begins.......and also why do the maps never load when I go to play in a match with link?

OK ive had some people ask to be changed to staff, as of right now i am basing everyone clan rank based on their site rank

-Site Owner(Adam) =OVERLOARD
-Modderators =STAFF
-Regular members =MEMBER

SO FOR THE REST OF YOU PLEASE DONT ASK TO HAVE YOUR RANKED CHANGED,BECAUSE IT WONT HAPPEN!

Sorry for being gone for so long got sick and had a ton of school work to do. Anyway the clan list has been updated to include those of you how recently just added your gamertag or changed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back