Mjolnir Paintball Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munson20

I have not yet made a Master Chief helmet, however, I have an Idea for anyone who wants a use for it other than attracting women... Hahaha...
You make a helmet out of a hard plastic, and the front out of glass, and make it very comfortable. Why??? Paintball. I dont know why any paintball companies havent come out with A higher end helmet which reflects mjolnir. Because the MC helmet has a larger mask, this would prove to be highly effective for paintball, having a bigger range of vision, and the sleek look. Your masks already may be sturdy, but make it paintball grade, and test it for high velocity paintballs...

Munson20 said:
I dont know why any paintball companies havent come out with A higher end helmet which reflects mjolnir.

legal issues probably :treasure:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do try this, don't use glass. It's highly unpredictable when it comes to imapact. One shot may not do anything, but the next might shatter the lens. I'd suggest high impact polycarbonate. That's what companies like JT USA and BrassEagle use for their masks.

Paintball Jersey

I dont know why any paintball companies havent come out with A higher end helmet which reflects mjolnir

Not the helmet, because shattering plastic in your face will really ruin your game :mrgreen:
but there is a company that has made a Mjolnir styled Paintball Jersey:

http://www.animalpaintball.com/cgi-bin/Vir...-customgear.htx

showcase_apmcgreen.jpg

Enjoy,

-S

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my stars!

Hmm idea for a tourny team, few of those shirts, green airbrush job on a few JT Elite Headshields and so Team Spartan is born!

OMG, freaking bought son!, really nice find Sean.

-----
anyone seen one of those on soem one?or a real one not just a computer pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back