MK 5 Helmet halo reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimJoeKelly

i've have been working on the 3d model for a time and was wonder if any one was looking for a accurate model or for any thoughts on how to make it better.

Last edited:
helmet.png

Iv'e been searching desperately for 8 years for this version of the Mk V helmet either on pepakura or a 3D print file to no luck whatsoever, until i found this lol.. Btw the model looks absolutely beautiful, hope this will become available soon as a 3D file. Thank you for taking the time in making this model much more detailed.

Iv'e been searching desperately for 8 years for this version of the Mk V helmet either on pepakura or a 3D print file to no luck whatsoever, until i found this lol.. Btw the model looks absolutely beautiful, hope this will become available soon as a 3D file. Thank you for taking the time in making this model much more detailed.

If you talk with Felipe06 he's got moulds for an awesome Mk V bucket as well if you want something physical and right away.

If you talk with Felipe06 he's got moulds for an awesome Mk V bucket as well if you want something physical and right away.
I wonder if we know the same guy , the person im familiar with makes and sells the classic halo CE mk V helmet which is cool and he has a variety of different colored visors to go with them. However im really looking for the halo reach ingame version and im quite surprised until now nobody has ever made an updated version of the in game model. There were some flaws on the original in game model that some pieces on one side of the helmet werent symmetrical to their other half. Dont know if anyone noticed it. But this helmet JimJoeKelly is doing looks absolutely amazing. I just wish it would be available the soonest lol..

update: this is what i have so far the I've made parts of it disassemblable and I'm working on other parts to make it more 3d printer friendly
untitled.png

Last edited:
I wonder if we know the same guy , the person im familiar with makes and sells the classic halo CE mk V helmet which is cool and he has a variety of different colored visors to go with them. However im really looking for the halo reach ingame version and im quite surprised until now nobody has ever made an updated version of the in game model. There were some flaws on the original in game model that some pieces on one side of the helmet werent symmetrical to their other half. Dont know if anyone noticed it. But this helmet JimJoeKelly is doing looks absolutely amazing. I just wish it would be available the soonest lol..
when i first started this i had been looking for a halo reach MK V helmet too for a while. I had a bad 3d printer and still do but since I couldn't find a good MK V models I decided to see if I could make my own. I've worked on this off and on for the last year slowly getting better with blender and I think now I can actually finish this project and make a physical version.

also if your interested I was thinking of adding some attachment points for some of the in-game gear and attach the lights

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back