MK.V Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you use the Moz shins? If so when you printed them did the boots fit as well? Because when i look at the om the PC they look like they might be huge.
They are very large on me but I think the height might make it a bit more believable

A colossal mistake
IMG028.jpg

A colossal mistake
IMG028.jpg

How is this a mistake? all you need to do is find the edge ID for the nose piece and the rest of the cheeks and then glue the paper visor in. I did that with my helm and its turned out great so far. if you need a ref pic its the first image on my thread. hope that helps. You definatly dont need to scrap this though

well lets just say that it touches my shoulders when i put it on and doesnt touch the top of my head

If you are having trouble scaling these pieces, I have found out if you right click on the parts section in peparuka you can bring up a tab that has a measuring tool to measure the distance between two points on the 3d view side.

Looks great, the pep work looks really clean. Any pointers you can offer? I've just finished a mark6 helm and am working on a hayabusa.

I have to ask, why does everyone use the low def files? the HD files aren't that much harder. to think Rhinoc went through all that trouble :(

I have to ask, why does everyone use the low def files? the HD files aren't that much harder. to think Rhinoc went through all that trouble :(

I'm using the same files that he is. Yes the HD files are a little more complex to use and Rhinoc went through a lot of trouble to make them as detailed as possible; but some people, like me, Use the LD files so that they can add in their own details later. I didnt even print the grey scale details on my moz helmet because i want to add my own stuff to it. It is also my opinion that its harder to work with the LD models because some things aren't built in for you, you have to figure them out yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back