Mk Vi Helm Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizax

Hey yall! First id like to say ive been eyeballing this site for a while now, and am really excited about being part of such a great community with so many talented builders. I look forward to seing all the awesome projects that are sure to come.

That being said, heres what ive been working on.
[attachment=7266:iphone_may_093.JPG]
[attachment=7267:iphone_may_099.JPG]

And a couple wereing it....
[attachment=7268:iphone_may_103.JPG]
[attachment=7269:iphone_may_104.JPG]

Theres a couple little goof-ups (mostly in the nose), but im pretty happy with it for my first time. I know i probibly should have used a low def verson, but i love a good challenge. :D

I actually resined and glassed it, but for some reason i glassed the outside and lost TON's of detail. Its currently covered in bondo and im hopeing to see if i can save it. Ill update when i get some more done on it. I mostly posted it because i wanted to get some oppinions on the size. It fits really well, but it never hurts to get a second oppinion.

Thanks for taking a look.

(P.S. im a poor speller, sorry :p)

thats verry nice!.. great i think it looks perfect! well from the pics ya nice job to..

and welcome to the forms!! :D

Wow thats great for your first shot. I to am new here and i decided to go for hd right away but used paper instead of cardstock :cautious: . If you would like, your more than welcome to view my armour topic and give criticizism or tips to it.

my armour :cool:

Welcome to the forums :D

Looks really good man, I am very impressed with the folds. I wish we knew what was going on with the resin and bondo.

You even have the scale looking very good for a first go around, nicely done.

X3sBALDO said:
wow that is sweet, what was ur scale size that you used?

I actually got super lucky with the scaleing. I just printed out Flying Squirrel's to see how it would look when finished, and it turned out to fit just fine. Lucky i have a big head lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back