1st Build Mk7 Multiplayer Spartan Build progress

Unfit Armory

Member DIN
S628
IMG_0667.jpg
DF9CA323-621E-4F08-8AAC-BF6655AD2080.jpg

Build is entirely 3d printed. Not practical, but surprisingly not as heavy as you'd think.
made with Cr-10 took about 4 months to get to this point, so i'm pretty close.
visor is being made by commissioner.

That looks epic! The armor is taking shape quite well. What will the shoulder and knee armor be like? Will it be from the Mark VII core; or maybe as a bit of stylistic flair, from the mark V(b)? Keep up the good work!

That looks epic! The armor is taking shape quite well. What will the shoulder and knee armor be like? Will it be from the Mark VII core; or maybe as a bit of stylistic flair, from the mark V(b)? Keep up the good work!
Thank you! yeah the shoulders will be printed eventually, as well as the kneepads, I still need to make a hip piece. Its being very difficult lately though.
Likely be in a similar style to the chest piece.

I really like your helmet colour and style. How did you paint all the lines so clean?
Thank you! A lot of trial and error. I applied white before the silver, so that it would look shiny-er.
though my "cleanness" is questionable lol.
I blackwashed the heck out of my chest piece so it looks dirty in a way.

Also apologies on the inconsistent posts, i'll try my best to keep posting progress haha
my thread started pretty late into my progress, cause I was dumb and didnt post here.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back