MKII Rogue Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydenator

Hey everyone. I am looking for a 3D printable helmet for the Halo 4 Rogue armor. Any sites or suggestions?

Attachments

• Halo The Master Chief Collection (9).png
    Halo The Master Chief Collection (9).png
    13.8 MB · Views: 159
They are pepakra. Prusaslicer has a huge problem slicing them even if I do the whole process of this video series. All I need is a 3D printable helmet haha
Dang. I was hoping it would work. Well... if you really want this done a d plan on making it, next option is to go to the model request page.

I modified (added some thickness) to the model from the armory. You can easily do this by importing the model into blender and adding the solidify modifier, but I believe you have to export it from pepakura first. If you want, I can also smooth it out a bit, so you don't have to do as much sanding, but that might take a few days, depending on how much time I have. I can't attach any 3d models except PDOs, so I have to use google drive: Halo 4 Rouge printable

Wow I cant find a halo 4 rogue helmet anywhere! You could try thingiverse.com or myminifactory.com they both have 3d printable halo stuff, but I didn't see any rogue armor from halo 4. Sorry...

Oh. Okay. I didn't realize you found one yet. I still thought you needed one. :lol: I don't need it but thanks. I'm making halo reach armor not halo 4. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back