MMORPG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 053

MMORPG's are my sweet tooth of games, Ive played many in my time and continue now, Anyone else play any of these or others and wanna discuss?

Ive played...
RuneScape
Dofus
Ragnarok
Maple Story
City of Hero/Villians (i plan to return to this)
World of Warcraft
Terraworld
Monster Hunter
Guild Wars

and many others I cant remember. Can anyone recomend any? 360 or PC? perfeably free.

The only free MMORPG I know of is Guild Wars. But the MMO I can't wait for is Huxley! The coolest looks MMOFPS ever!

I play Star Wars Galaxies. That's the only MMO...I play and I love it.
But you sorta have to like Star Wars quite a bit to play it my friend.

Ya know, I used to like Star Wars Galaxies, but since they introduced the CU and the NGE it has gone to utter crap. I loved that game pre-cu though.

Well, I'm "sort of" dealing with the game as it is. I still love the concept so hey you know. I'm a fan of Star Wars, can't have everything you want right? At least, that's how I see it.

I've been trying to plan a Halo MMORPG. Here's a concept for a female Elite that I sketched for the game
n641820866_66692_5850.jpg
n641820866_66693_6078.jpg

I've always wanted to play the Star Wars games but i didnt know if i really wanted to.

You.. wanted to... but you didn't know if you wanted to?

LOL I know what you mean, but it just sounded funny the way you phrased it.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as free MMO's are concerned, the only one I can recommend is Knight Online, it's a decent little 3-D mmo, the only thing I can play really. If you give it a go, make sure to download the US one because I'm not sure if the Malaysia severs are still up but those will be going down soon. (Too many hackers on the malaysia servers.)

Female elites look exactly like normal ones except they stand slightly more upright.

They don't wear any armor as they not allowed to participate in combat.

Spartan-419 said:
Where'd this info come from? I wasn't able to dig anything up on them when I was studying it.

It's called Halo Novels or Halo Wikia. Try em some time.

I've read them all and Halopedia is my bedtime story. There was no need for the hostile "Try em sometime" comment. I was just curious as to where you got the information, and did not need to be treated as a Halo Fledgling.

Spartan-419 said:
I've read them all and Halopedia is my bedtime story. There was no need for the hostile "Try em sometime" comment. I was just curious as to where you got the information, and did not need to be treated as a Halo Fledgling.
Halopedia?

Halo Wikia*.

I've never been to Halopedia

i still think halo should be an mmo. >.< it be fun. but ive playe WOW and i think ive played runscape about once... im not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back