Molded or mat board

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua61991

Jr Member
molded seems good but is it super expensive? I know how to use molds but not mat board and it seems better money wise.

Well there is a tut that says Chris Bryan used mat board and I was wondering where to get mat board and how in the world do you use mat board. Is it like a form of cardboard? also he shows how to make the crotch protector but how would you make the helmet? Would you knock it down into pieces and glue it all together or what? I'm not made of money so this looks like the best way for me to make it and I really dont get how he does it even after reading the tutorial. If anyone knows how to use mat board please tell me or show me a really really descriptive tutorial. Thanks guys

had to add the cat it was annoying me not to.

joshua61991 said:
molded seems good but is it super expensive? I know how to use molds but not mat board and it seems better money wise.

Well there is a tut that says Chris Bryan used mat board and I was wondering where to get mat board and how in the world do you use mat board. Is it like a form of cardboard? also he shows how to make the crotch protector but how would you make the helmet? Would you knock it down into pieces and glue it all together or what? I'm not made of money so this looks like the best way for me to make it and I really dont get how he does it even after reading the tutorial. If anyone knows how to use mat board please tell me or show me a really really descriptive tutorial. Thanks guys

had to add the cat it was annoying me not to.
Stickies and you can ask Chris Bryan anything.
at his email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back