moms

Status
Not open for further replies.
abandonship said:
it doesnt really bother me that much anymore, ive realised that she was an unhealthy person to be around.
Sorry to hear about you parents crazy spartan
thats good that it doesnt bother you anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
MC PwN 3R said:
persevere man...but remember, a phoenix rises from its ashes...rebirth of your mjolnir suit should come soon, eh?

true dat ;]

One can only hope. Hope is what guides us, what gets us through the bitter watches of the night, when all seems lost. It is what we cling to when all around us is falling, when we have nothing else to cling to.

No matter how much your parents are being mean to you or doing whatever to you. Know that they are taking care of you at least and they are still loving you. Some kids all over the world dont even have parents and usually end up missing only to end up dead because some dick killed them. Think about that the next time your parents get mad at you.

Woah! Thats kind of harsh. If my parents divoreced the wouldent hurt my emotions by destroying my creations. She should have burnt you fathers stuff not yours, this had nothing to do with you?!?!?! Sorry man. Hope it gets better in time.

smilie120 said:
Woah! Thats kind of harsh. If my parents divoreced the wouldent hurt my emotions by destroying my creations. She should have burnt you fathers stuff not yours, this had nothing to do with you?!?!?! Sorry man. Hope it gets better in time.
she shouldnt be burning anybody's stuff.

SPARTAN405 said:
No matter how much your parents are being mean to you or doing whatever to you. Know that they are taking care of you at least and they are still loving you. Some kids all over the world dont even have parents and usually end up missing only to end up dead because some dick killed them. Think about that the next time your parents get mad at you.
Ya my friend is a oprhan, he was adopted, he calls his adopted parents their first names, but he refers to them when he is with me as "mom and dad" but upclose to them he calls them tim and colleen.

AoBfrost said:
I wouldnt hate all parents and adults, their the ones that feed you, take care of you, work hard all day jobs to bring home a decent paycheck that will support the family.......All of us on 405th just give armor making tips......so.............yeah :/
my parants dont work part from dad....... but he dosent give mutch to us all he does is buy new bikes and go on nice holidays... and other places.I have litle jobs like a paper boy, help clear up after busy nights in some pubs, get a litle bit from unloading stuff from food n other trucks... and i pay for almost all my food.

For your age you are very independant, I kinda feel bad when I look at myself now, I dont have to pay for my own food since really my parents do all the grocery shopping and cooking, the only things i pay for are the things I want.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back