Monster Hunter World: Odogaron armour build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo... Been away from this build thread for some time.
Might as well show off how it looks now.
I still consider it incomplete. I do t have any of the proper soft parts. Which I intend on doing.
I wore this on day 3 of FanExpo Toronto.
20211024_131542.jpg
20211024_131553.jpg

The whole armor is very gorgeous, especially the light up eyes! They really draw your focus to the helmet and allow you to take in all the rest of the details. Outstanding work!
Thanks! This build took 2 years to make. Mostly I had pause the build quite a few times due no money to sink into it and the pandemic killing motivation to work on it.
There's still a lot to do and fix on the armour. I may end up repainting it a slightly darker shade and then add some details that I'm missing.

Thanks! This build took 2 years to make. Mostly I had pause the build quite a few times due no money to sink into it and the pandemic killing motivation to work on it.
There's still a lot to do and fix on the armour. I may end up repainting it a slightly darker shade and then add some details that I'm missing.
I know the feeling. I'm facing budgeting issues on my Marine armor that I commissioned on a whim pandemic had me itching to get back into the world of cosplay something fierce though.

I'm at the point where nothing, not even the Flood can stop the itch haha

I know the feeling. I'm facing budgeting issues on my Marine armor that I commissioned on a whim pandemic had me itching to get back into the world of cosplay something fierce though.

I'm at the point where nothing, not even the Flood can stop the itch haha
It also didn't help that during one of my pauses I decided to start re building my ODST suit.
I finished both suits in time for FanExpo Toronto this past October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back