More Halo Details - Update Better Pix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
88b529d3c8.jpg

b06e92a2fe.jpg

Link, when im done geting my suit from you. thats my next project for you. :mrgreen: me want that helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
tehronin said:
hey guys if u want to play with the wraith and pistol, which is awsome, message me on xboxlive Stealth911, got it good its fun

People should have joined up with ronin. I did and WHOOO! Psycho Zombies is fun.

Nooooo!!!!! Ive already started my halo 3 armor! Well, it seems like the really cool looking one is the same as Master chiefs except with a new helmet. Maybe if i dont do that armor ill call mine Master chief original single player campaign mode :mrgreen: . But if Bungie changes Mc's Armor...

And upper arms and chest.... which i havent made yet! YES!!! :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee: :dee:

this is killing halo in so many ways i'm thinking halo getting over rated :grouch: because of the damn costumes halo 3 the game i donno its trying to get me........................ :christa:

SPI armor!!!!! :whoa2: :whoa2: :whoa2: :whoa2: Halo 3 is gona be awesome!!! The whole armor customization just adds to its awesomeness.
I NEEEEEEED IT. Awesome find Adam. :mrgreen:

what magazine is this in???

I posted that on page 1.

All this is taken from the latest issue of Gamepro magazine.

July issue to be exact. Should be hitting newstands next day or two.

this is killing halo in so many ways i'm thinking halo getting over rated because of the damn costumes

Dude.... what site are you on? We're all about makin costumes here. This is just like 4x as cool because theres more costumes to make now.

BloodyShadow13 said:
Encryption Code: Red

Public Key: NO FILE: SEE CLASIFICATION

To: All UNSC Ships

Subject: OPERATION MJOLNIR

Classification:EYES ONLY TOP SECRET (SECTION III X-RAY DIRECTIVE)

/file extraction-reconstitution complete/

/start file/

SPI Armor?!? We get SPI Armor in Halo 3? I need to go update my blog!

/end file/

/scramble-destruction process enabled/
lol just noticed, so you were the one in the rvb thing, naughty naughty

I can't wait to make these new helmets.... they're gorgeous. It's gonna be a busy summer!

I counted only two new helmets shown in those Gamepro images. Wonder when we'll get to see the other two?

Anyone taking bets on matching the names to the helmets?

Yes, Regulator is the one with the weird headphone thigns on the cheaks and im ganna say the SPI helm is ganna be Intruder or maybe not likly, ninja

WOW IM out for a little bit and...and...and WWWOOOOWWWW!!! OKOK so with so much diversidy thir will be people using paintball stuff as a spartan armor but I NEED to have a HALO 1 MC chest and light up BACK plate and helmet and I have YET to start on thos wow is it possible to get it done in time??
PS: :wowie: :wowie: WOW! :wowie: :eek :bow: (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back