Mostly finished Master chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
callous said:
Thanks guys.
darthcalibar I did make this frank costume for halloween which is full scale. Had to have some help with the sewing though.
003.jpg

004.jpg
ZOMG! i love frank haha

Donnie Darko FTW

Last edited by a moderator:
That model turned out really well. Considering the detail, at full size, this armor would probably rank up there with some of the best on the site. I love your use of the magnets by the way.

wow man, really good job actually if i knew you were doing that i could share some information with you, i got most of my reference from this website.
im sculpting right now, actually a 13 inch mr master chief. i was about to put some pictures up but i will wait till i get the armor fully done.!
again good job man.

callous said:
here's some more pics comparing the MC to my marines. Note I re-did the visor using gold foil. Still not perfect buy getting warmer.
halochiefcomp1.jpg

halochiefcomp2.jpg

halochic1.jpg

halochic2.jpg

I've started several marines but they are all still in progress.

OMG!!! simply amazing.... I realize you can't like mass produce these things.. but man.. hypothetically? PUT ME ON THE LIST!!!! lol, i would def pay muy dolares por tu Master Chief excellente! (oh sorry, I would pay big money for your excellent Master Chief!)

- vypr

that is by far one of the best things ive ever seen on this site... godly
im pretty sure this must have been a real pain in the ...butt... to make cus tis so small im guessing you sculpted it then casted cus i dont think its possible to cute pepakura designs that small. and the paint job is another story lol wow. That was so amazing and when i saw he had led lights in his helmet powered by watch bateries i almost crapped my pants...
NICE JOB!!!

I can't believe I missed this thread! Those look so high-quality! I'd really encourage you to get some money out of those figurines. I don't know, maybe show some of your stuff to a toy company? How did you make the orange 'lines' on the marine's face?

Is this a doll or something? Because I have never seen a person in it, and I doubt you made those dummy marines., seems like a waste of time.
It looks like a toy, correct me if im wrong (PICTURE EVIDENCE, with you inside of course)

CemreTas said:
Is this a doll or something? Because I have never seen a person in it, and I doubt you made those dummy marines., seems like a waste of time.
It looks like a toy, correct me if im wrong (PICTURE EVIDENCE, with you inside of course)

the ability to read is a virtue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back