Motor City Comic Con Info and Roll Call: May 17th-19th, 2024

Schedule change, I will be there Saturday from 2:00 - 6:00. Let me know if there's going to be a group phot or anything during that time. I'll be at the Corewell Health booth doing some charity work.
I'm all around, roaming in my ODST

I was roaming all around on saturday, I believe I chatted with SnakeandNape and Jwinnicker , and I might have even spotted MosquitoBandito in his marine but I didn't know it was him because I've only ever seen his spartan! It was a nice little convention. I enjoyed my first time out to it!

I was roaming all around on saturday, I believe I chatted with SnakeandNape and Jwinnicker , and I might have even spotted MosquitoBandito in his marine but I didn't know it was him because I've only ever seen his spartan! It was a nice little convention. I enjoyed my first time out to it!
Good seeing you and chatting with you! Look forward to see what next year has in store.

Was awesome running into as well and getting photography bombed by everyone and getting interviewed though you did most of the talking. Hope to see y'all at more cons.

The 501st has some im sure if we ask for one in an advance there's a good chance of scoring one was definitely plenty of room. Plus they put on a con in October I believe
The second show is Nov 8-10 which is right after TORG, but sometimes we could definitely try for. I'd love to have a booth at bigger con in Michigan, I have no problem driving to Ohio or Illinois just want one closer to home.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back