Mr Ackbar Strikes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Ackbar

HNI_0065.JPGHNI_0056.JPGHNI_0057.JPGHNI_0058.JPGHNI_0058.JPGHNI_0060.JPGHNI_0059.JPGHNI_0080.JPGHNI_0081.JPGHNI_0083.JPG
Here are some photos of my Commander Carter costume and also some photos of my current project a Halo 4/5 scout. I am still debating what colour I should paint it when it is finished. I was thinking black and grey with a matte black visor, or a brown, or cyan. If you have any ideas that would look good for it, let me know.

HNI_0028.JPG

Awh **** I can't rotate this picture.

Anyway, this is the scout costume so far.
I may not be posting frequently as I am
starting an apprenticeship and a lot of time
will go into it. I will continue working on this
costume when I can and will try and keep
anyone reading up to date on the progress
of the costume. I can promise that I will finish
this costume unless the Halos fire, then I might
not be able to.

From Mr Ackbar
("IT'S A TRAP!")

Attachments

• HNI_0052.JPG
    HNI_0052.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 169
Save the forklift! We must protect the valuable assets! lol. Great work man. As for color wise on the Scout, I think a black and cyan would look really darn cool.

Thanks for helping me choose which colour scheme to go with. I wish the forklifts wouldn't explode so easily when I ride them into battle.( I am probably just getting dull now.) If I hear the IMAGINE DRAGONS song Battle Cry while playing a Halo game makes me rush into battle and usually end up exploding with the forklift.

Thanks for helping me choose which colour scheme to go with. I wish the forklifts wouldn't explode so easily when I ride them into battle.( I am probably just getting dull now.) If I hear the IMAGINE DRAGONS song Battle Cry while playing a Halo game makes me rush into battle and usually end up exploding with the forklift.

Isn't that the song played during transformers age of extinction credits?
If is is i don't blame you for charing straight into battle, its hard to resist!
Also that scout helmet is looking great! cant wait to see it finished!

Sarge "Grif get the warthog"
grif "but sir theirs only a fork lift"
sarge " dose it have a radio?"
grif "yes"
simmons "shotgun"
sarge "theme music grif"
grif "oww no"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back