MusicShake

Status
Not open for further replies.
look, i'm sorry for the double post, but why am i the only one to post here? i think this would be a really good forum if people actually tried the program and made something. i just downloaded it last night and i'm addicted it's pretty fun and satisfying when you finish a work. this could be like the H3 screenshots forum in Halo Universe, but with music :D

would you happen to know how to make a song into a song file so i can put it on my iPod? i also want to make a myspace music profile to put my stuff on, so i gotta know

im looking into that and to let you know music shake owns ALL the rights to your music and that what were are using is a beta so we will probably have to wait for the full one to download to ipods n' such.

Last edited by a moderator:
grr....i want to listen to your songs but it wont load.......
@#$#% thing wont let me listen!!!!!!
oh well.....ill look for instructions...
i bet it sounds great though.

EDIT: Yay! i got it to work!
this is good stuff! i found something to waste my life with!
Spartan021- pretty good!

rvb4life said:
grr....i want to listen to your songs but it wont load.......
@#$#% thing wont let me listen!!!!!!
oh well.....ill look for instructions...
i bet it sounds great though.
EDIT: Yay! i got it to work!
this is good stuff! i found something to waste my life with!
Spartan021- pretty good!
your welcome? and winter bells (game) is also verry addicting its on a nother thred of mine

Last edited by a moderator:
i would share my beautiful piece to the world......
if it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAH IT WONT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah. it says please choose my song, when its uploaded.
but im kind of incompetent because its 12:00 where im at, so i need sleep.

EDIT: Jesus.....im dumber and more clueless than i imagined. all right. here it is. by the way, its kind of long, but pretty good.
http://eng.musicshake.com/zb/view.php?uid=...amp;link_style=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back