Mwmanus' EMILE ARMOR BUILD - upgrades in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i've been working on the shotgun for emile the last couple weeks and heres how its looking so far, i'm gonna be finishing it up within the next two weeks, hopefully in time for dragon con

WP_20160817_06_09_43_Pro.jpg

Looking good man! I always wondered how Emile saw out of his helmet, all scratched up..
Thanks man! Well I'm sure his visor is a little more clear to see through than mine, but I can see pretty well through the non scratched up areas

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so I finished up the shotgun and here it is, I'm ready for dragon con now

WP_20160830_16_56_36_Pro.jpg

The visibility suprises me, did you carve yours like Emile did or did you use a graphic? I wish they had made the multiplayer HUD reflect the scratches so it was a little more realistic, that would've been interesting for sure.

Side note, that shotgun looks super legit, like it looks like you could go out and shoot some covie targets at the range! Nice!

The visibility suprises me, did you carve yours like Emile did or did you use a graphic? I wish they had made the multiplayer HUD reflect the scratches so it was a little more realistic, that would've been interesting for sure.

Side note, that shotgun looks super legit, like it looks like you could go out and shoot some covie targets at the range! Nice!

I used a stencil to etch the basic outline of the skull onto the visor, but then I scratched it all in by hand, though to quicken up the process I used a Dremel to make my cuts rather than a knife

And thank you, I'm really happy with how the shotgun turned out, much better than I expected it to

well I recently applied for deployment and I was just informed of the decision.....

I am now officially Spartan 392 and my Emile suit is deployed as a face character tier 2, which means I am officially Emile!! And after I update my undersuit I will potentially be promoted to tier 3

Here are the deployment photos of my suit
wp_ss_20160907_0006.png wp_ss_20160907_0001.png wp_ss_20160907_0002.png

wp_ss_20160907_0005.png wp_ss_20160907_0003.png wp_ss_20160907_0004.png

Wow! Congratulations! I'm totally happy for you and you should be proud of it! Your Emile is totally beautiful! My favorite Emile! :D

Great job, seriously! :D

Absolutely fantastic news! Congratulations on tier 2.

Now get to work on that under suit Spartan! We want to see you hit tier 3 (it shouldn't be hard your work is really nice).

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back