my 2 SMGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they look like SMGs, without stocks. Just add a cardboard or ABS stock and it'll be good to go! (LoL, taco bell)

Sean Bradley said:
Maybe if SMG's shot sweet flowery smelling pink bubbles instead of bullets..

But... uh I don't think they look like SMG's.... sorry. :$ops:

no no no no no that would be caboose

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a "RvB" topic or a "SMG" topic? And i do not watch RvB yes i said it together in a senctence, i watch some episodes and i watched rooster teeths P.A.N.I.C.S. epsiodes. Well about your smgs i wouldnt know what to do, and how big are they?

First off...those are teeny tiny...second...sanding will just tear them apart. I seriously doubt they are solid, just a shell.

And lastly...were you robbed of your brain?

Mibz 117 said:
First off...those are teeny tiny...second...sanding will just tear them apart. I seriously doubt they are solid, just a shell.

how about read the whole topic first cause i said im working on it its not orange anymore plus if u hate my gun then u leave..NOW

MasterGun said:
Mibz 117 said:

how about read the whole topic first cause i said im working on it its not orange anymore plus if u hate my gun then u leave..NOW

I did read it, and whatever, they're black now. Cool, they're still bubble guns or whatever. And when did I say I hated it? All I said was they are too small and don't look like smgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back