My Armor - Full Size Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that last picture a lot :D :D :D .

Suit looks Really Really Neat. Incroperated a ton of detail and props to BlueRealm for the helmet.

Whats this about and embargo with him though?

Keep up the good work Adam! Check your PMs if you read this too.

-Doom

BlueRealm has been reluctant to sell copies of his armor for anyone ... I think if you read his posts here that he's just about denied all offers... Adam must have scored the first helmet he's made for anyone.

Looks astounding... makes me jealous.

Errk!

Have to stop looking at it or I'll break into fits of jealosy. Great armor Adam... Wheres the hand armor and belt boxes you made?

PREFICT! OMG How much did it cost to make? If you ever want to sell them TELL ME I WANT TO BUY!

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god, someone is going to kill me for this. the helmet is a little too small :eek
and wheres the left hand guard?

but aside from that, amazing suit. certainly makes me want to stop work on mine :(

:wowie: :wowie: :wowie: :wowie: :wowie: :wowie: :mad: :duh: :bow: :bow: :bow: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :drink: :love: :dancing: :awesome: :please: :whoa2:

That armor just amazes me. Great work adam, great work. That is really screen accurate, and Bluerealms helmet is a good touch. If you cant tell, i REALLY like it!!!

Cheers! :Steve:

Sean Bradley said:
Adam must have scored the first helmet he's made for anyone.

Yeah, you know, first or second.

bluenas2.jpg

bluenas.jpg

:whoa2:

well nice work adam......well i commented a few days ago :mrgreen:

hope your not trying to get on my AR

Dang.... ya'll got some sweet helmets. I wish I had one.... I'm serious when I say that... I don’t even have one.

Just to clarify my "embargo" has not been lifted. No one but these guys have one... Not even me. They both got test peices that I made on my jurney to making a better product for the rest. I hope you guys understand the more time i have to finish the armor the faster you'll all get some. So I need the time right now. Once my armor is complete then its supplier=yes. I promise.

All I have right now is a broken ars helmet thats gonna be used for scrap and paint tests.
broke.jpg

I don't know how you GODS do it. I really don't. It makes me feel like a pile of **** though... I gotta get started on mine but I'm still out of town!

I just know that whatever I can do won't be nearly as good as that. :cry1:

But really, you guys are gods. :bow: :bow: :bow:

OMFG! BBQ!! thats looks sweeeeeeet! i thought that was a pic from the game! mmmmmmmm.......... looks delicious m8! ;-) :shock: :hyper: :mrgreen:

Damien said:
btw there is a crack in the helm :mrgreen:
nope thats camera trickery adam did that so we could feel better..... knowing that hes only 99times better than us instead of 100times ;-)

BlueRealm said:
All I have right now is a broken ars helmet thats gonna be used for scrap and paint tests.

Lol I want the broken helmet!

Nice job Adam. How many it costs to make a such perfect suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back