my armor progress :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so shiny! Any plans on painting? Call it personal preference, I prefer matte stuff. I've seen some shiny suits that worked so... hey whatever you like :)

Otherwise lookin good. Diggin the AR :)

Sikarian said:
It's so shiny! Any plans on painting? Call it personal preference, I prefer matte stuff. I've seen some shiny suits that worked so... hey whatever you like :)

Otherwise lookin good. Diggin the AR :)

yeah im gonna paint as soon as i go to homedepot or somewhere with paint ......( im using the green that adam uses, black, hammered silver, and quite possibly som paint paint (type you brush on))

Last edited by a moderator:
ecose said:
yeah im gonna paint as soon as i go to homedepot or somewhere with paint ......( im using the green that adam uses, black, hammered silver, and quite possibly som paint paint (type you brush on))

I grabbed some of this green satin krylon stuff, some black undercoat and some silver from Sears. The black detail on my helmet we just used black acrylic and painted that, and the silver I took silver spray paint, sprayed it on a plate, took a brush, coated it, and drybrushed away.

Nice armor... im loving the AR, i wish i would just make one already instead of admiring everyone elses... well im off to make mine!! :lol:

I commend you on your supreme work with.... Duct tape and maybe cardboard? At any rate, it looks quite good. With a nice coat of paint it could look quite good, although I am curious if you are going to make your shoes black for when you wear it, as that appears to be the color on the suit in-game.
Just a pic for reference:
footarmormcdh0.png

By the way, I was also wondering whether you plan to go into a little more detail or leave it as is (I think it looks good, I'm just wondering).

attackinglife said:
I commend you on your supreme work with.... Duct tape and maybe cardboard? At any rate, it looks quite good. With a nice coat of paint it could look quite good, although I am curious if you are going to make your shoes black for when you wear it, as that appears to be the color on the suit in-game.
Just a pic for reference:
footarmormcdh0.png

By the way, I was also wondering whether you plan to go into a little more detail or leave it as is (I think it looks good, I'm just wondering).

yeah im going to detail with paint and stuff youll see..... must get done by tuesday :mad: .......... but and ill work on the boots and the innerds like you said ... thnx for pic it will really help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back