My armor so far UPDATED PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawafive

I'm waiting on most of the armor pieces still from Adam, but this is the very little bit I have done. Hoping to wrk on trimming a few more pieces today and hopefully get them painted this week or next. Hope you guys like.

New pics:

Calf.jpg

Hands.jpg

The rifle is BIG. Weighs in around 10 pounds. I'm 5'10 and 200 pounds so you can see the size of it.

The other pics are just the little bit of work I've done on the calf armor.
AssaultRifle2kit.jpg

AssaultRifleKit.jpg

AssaultRifleKit.jpg

HaloLeg2.jpg

HaloLeg.jpg

AssaultRifleKit.jpg

Comander Pam said:
Nice! I bet it will look awsome when painted!

Very Nice, did you get a full suit from Adam or just those pieces?

Looks nice dude :p

Keep up the good work ;)

Peace

Oh, and don't forget pictures ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
New pics coming soon. I've got the bicep painted, the hand guards, and I'm going to try and trim some other parts and then paint them on the weekend, hopefully. Looking forward to getting everything else from Adam in the next few days.

when your done will you PM allllllll the pics so i can put them on my iPod. You've gotta stop making these things look so badass, youre makin us look bad. But seriously reeeeallly nice paint job!

Wow dude.
Is that AR the kit from Adam?
If so, I don't think popping in an Airsoft is too great of an idea. >.<

Andrew,

When I get everything painted up I'll email you the pic files so you can put them on your iPod. I'll help anyone here as much as I can as that's what this is all about.

Ares,

this is the kit from Adam. I don't think you could fit anything in this gun at all.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm trying to make it look as real as possible.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back