My Armor To Finish The Fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a video of my armor I built, enjoy.

You can read the full story and see pictures of it by checking out my gallery or clicking the link below

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4561

Big thanks to Adam for the outstanding site, along with Sean, Macattack64, bikelomen, Twisting_Neather, and everyone else on the forums who helps and gives input.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toftt Nightmare said:
Here is a video of my armor I built, enjoy.

You can read the full story and see pictures of it by checking out my gallery or clicking the link below

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4561

Big thanks to Adam for the outstanding site, along with Sean, Macattack64, bikelomen, Twisting_Neather, and everyone else on the forums who helps and gives input.

Awesome video.. I'm trying to put together my pep for halloween.. I hope it turns out as amazing as yours!!

Heh, Were your shorts riding up in that vid? You walked kinda funny, but it was cool. And the armor was really slick. Excellent work!

Sarge Christi said:
you did walk a little funny ;)
But nice work.

Lol its kinda hard to walk in and get used to pep armor at first, most likely I was avoiding to bend my legs to much so none of the velcro would rip because I just hot glued everything, now that the 25th is over I can spend more time trying to run and do other goofy things :)

I'm trying to get mine done before halloween, I think I will make it, but painting and resin is what will set me back a few days, luckily, I am finishing my torso today, and will start on arm peices.

First thing I will use it for trick or treating, too old, but heck, when your masterchief...you have to go and make little kids in cereal box masterchief armor bow to you in your awsomeness...then I'm going to my local grocery store to annoy my friend, he wont know it's me, so I'll get a good laugh out of it.

Toff Nightmare......not to be a favoritist, but after seeing everyone's armor from pep, yours seems to be the cleanest and best looking one I have seen, I am hoping that I can make one just as good as you, although yours looks like it's flat green and not much battle damage, how did you paint yours? I am planning on doing something similar to what adam did to his armor in his painting tutorial.

AoBfrost said:
I'm trying to get mine done before halloween, I think I will make it, but painting and resin is what will set me back a few days, luckily, I am finishing my torso today, and will start on arm peices.

First thing I will use it for trick or treating, too old, but heck, when your masterchief...you have to go and make little kids in cereal box masterchief armor bow to you in your awsomeness...then I'm going to my local grocery store to annoy my friend, he wont know it's me, so I'll get a good laugh out of it.

Toff Nightmare......not to be a favoritist, but after seeing everyone's armor from pep, yours seems to be the cleanest and best looking one I have seen, I am hoping that I can make one just as good as you, although yours looks like it's flat green and not much battle damage, how did you paint yours? I am planning on doing something similar to what adam did to his armor in his painting tutorial.

Thanks for the compliments everybody. As for painting it was very simple. I went out and got Grey Primer, Leaf Green, Black, and Silver Hammer Finish, then just painted the primer, next the base color (green) and then gently and carefully did a light spray of black specks in certain areas and then topped it off with using small pointed brushes to lightly paint silver detailing..

wow man im also trying to get mine done for halloween. it's turning out pretty freakin awesome.btw wat did u use for ur visor im trying to see wat works best.

wow man im also trying to get mine done for halloween. it's turning out pretty freakin awesome.btw wat did u use for ur visor im trying to see wat works best.

AWSOME SUIT!!!! you are so lucky to be finished with the armor :D but one question what did you use like visor i almost done with my helmet i need visor ..... Can you please say it??

I bought mine yesterday, dont care when it comes as long as it does come the day before halloween, says 1-4 days to ship out, and he is only a state away from me, so once he does deliver it, it will be here in 1-2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back