My Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know all of those things you made had really good technique (though a bit messy for some). I have tonnes of random pepakura things printed but none of them are cut out, folded, glued, etc. Sweet job!

I loved the spike grenade. Awesome work. You look like you have alot of time to spend on your armor. I have a half made helmet myself, but I never have the time. LOL

I noticed you said your arms were skinny and that it's hard to find a scale, I also have the same problem (sorta). In my experiences with the biceps and forearms, thickness doesn't matter as much as the length. In other words, as long as the top of the bicep part is at your shoulder, and the bottom is at your elbow (or just above), and you can bend your arm reasonably well, it's the correct size. Extra space can always be filled in later. Hope that helps man.

he man nice stuff there. but i think the way you can improve allot is by making the folding lines more lose so the bend better.
that's why your Ar looks all bloded

nice job non the less

baileyboys said:
yeah
I made some
Its ok. Lol tell me what you think.

lol omg yes im not the only one~!!!!! ok the little flap thing on the back of the rifle were the amo should go. that is backwards that peice should be inside the gun i had the exact same thing happen to me lol i just cut it out poped it in and taped it in place

Last edited by a moderator:
its all good man, the scaling (except biceps and forearms) are perfect, specially the helmets

i have a few reccomendations, for starters, redo them, i noticed ALOT of problems and mistakes, dont worry, it happens to everybody on pep, but redoing them may get them better because you learnt from your mistakes, and do HD, better results, MUCH better results,

last reccomendation, use the Hot-Card method, originated from hot-glue, basically hot glue loads of little pieces of carboard to the inside, so you cant see the inside at al, just lots of cardboard, then go over it with a thick coat of hot-glue, i tried it and mines harder than fibreglass, its an amazing technique, anyway

your pieces are looking great, so keep it up, ive even bookmarked this topic ^^

Very nice! Once I'm done my 2 suits of Mark VI and 1 suit of ODST. I was thinking of making Security. I use those in Halo 3 also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back