Props my Armory

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should make air guns into replica halo weapons and we should get in our armor and shoot each other :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

wow, awesome work. Currently I'm working on making two good quality combat knives as well as making the shield. To tell you the truth, I've never heard of that missile thing.

Missle pods rock. Hmm bet it might be somewhat easy. Start with a fat pvc pipe and throw some bxes on it.

Okay its not that simple but hey i think its cool

GDan said:
wow, awesome work. Currently I'm working on making two good quality combat knives as well as making the shield. To tell you the truth, I've never heard of that missile thing.
maybve you should make the Elite head to :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the pistols, they look pimpin'

I can imagine me running down my street with them and gettin shot by a cop... YEAAAHH anyways...

Could you send me a pricelist on the pistols man, i really love your work^^

Ryan Ultima said:
lol, air guns would be fun. I've actually shot my armor with a 177. Cal pellet rifle, and all it did was nick it.

my friend got shot in the leg with a 177. and he was wearing shorts, so no protection! lmao! he had to go to hospital ( its only funny because hes an absolute idiot)

smilie120 said:
Ryan Ultima said:
lol, air guns would be fun. I've actually shot my armor with a 177. Cal pellet rifle, and all it did was nick it.

my friend got shot in the leg with a 177. and he was wearing shorts, so no protection! lmao! he had to go to hospital ( its only funny because hes an absolute idiot)

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back