My Battle Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnz777

Okay, it's about time I show my Battle Rifle, made from cardboard, almost completely. Keep in mind this doesn't show any detail at all, and this is after a rough Halloween night. It got snapped in half, lost it's trigger, and the barrel is coming out of place. She's doing her best to keep together.

The clip is removable, too. I may have to remake the entire rifle, thanks to my dumbass friend tripping over with it.

picture133ac8.jpg

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Thank you. ^^,

Very nice work. 'Glass it up.

What I do with weapons, is make a center line, and use a dremel to cut it in half length-wise. That way I have two faces.

Fiberglass the inside, then epoxy then together. Fill holes with Bondo etc, sand, repaint. Last you forever.

Or, long enough and structurally sound enough to pour a mold with. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's made from cardboard, mostly, with some foam board in between to give it thickness and structure, and a tube from a roll of wrapping paper for the scope.

Yeah, she looks really good! With the black, I can hardly tell the level of detail, or lack of. Looks great! Hope she holds together for ya :D

Heh, it's way too messy to be molded. It's still missing some major details and it's really falling apart now. Besides, I don't know how molding would work on cardboard...

Gunnz777 said:
Okay, it's about time I show my Battle Rifle, made from cardboard, almost completely. Keep in mind this doesn't show any detail at all, and this is after a rough Halloween night. It got snapped in half, lost it's trigger, and the barrel is coming out of place. She's doing her best to keep together.

The clip is removable, too. I may have to remake the entire rifle, thanks to my dumbass friend tripping over with it.

picture133ac8.jpg
hey hey hey...nice battle rifle.
i should make one shouldnt i?
the thing is though, i dont know how, so can somone PM me a tutorial of how to make
some awesome UNSC (not Covenant) weps?

thx

+Spartan-K22 (y)

how tall is that battle rifle b/c im tryin to unfold and scale a pep battle rifle and im not for sure how tall it is

-clownpuncher

It's about 27 cm tall, and it's a pretty good size. You might want to make it a bit taller, though, because mine isn't exactly to proportion. It's about an inch shorter than it should be.

Gunnz777 said:
It's about 27 cm tall, and it's a pretty good size. You might want to make it a bit taller, though, because mine isn't exactly to proportion. It's about an inch shorter than it should be.

Only 27cm?! As in from the tip of the barrel to the back of the clip? Isn't that freakin small? Btw, it's great. I tried using cardboard to make one using black permanent marker to colour it, taking me forever. How dumb I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back