My Battle Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPU7N1K said:
Only 27cm?! As in from the tip of the barrel to the back of the clip? Isn't that freakin small?
i think he was refering to the height of the gun not the length, eg. bottom of the grip to top of the scope, as opposed to tip of the barrel to the back of the clip

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunnz777 said:
Okay, it's about time I show my Battle Rifle, made from cardboard, almost completely. Keep in mind this doesn't show any detail at all, and this is after a rough Halloween night. It got snapped in half, lost it's trigger, and the barrel is coming out of place. She's doing her best to keep together.

The clip is removable, too. I may have to remake the entire rifle, thanks to my dumbass friend tripping over with it.

picture133ac8.jpg

Nice job on the Battle Rifle.

SPU7N1K said:
Only 27cm?! As in from the tip of the barrel to the back of the clip? Isn't that freakin small? Btw, it's great. I tried using cardboard to make one using black permanent marker to colour it, taking me forever. How dumb I was.

27mm from bottom of the handle to the top of the scope....it is more than 4 times that size lengthwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back