My book Halo: Red Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st chapter draft 2 is done :) working on 2 and 3, then I'll put 1 and 2 up on here. the rest only the drafters get :) for anyone who has read the books (fall of reach, ghosts of onyx, ect) I still need drafters :)

i would love to be in the book. my name is alex whitby but everyone calls me kai. i've also read all the books and played all the games so i would be happy to help with drafting. my email is firevoid@yahoo.com.

I haven't read any of the books ( I think I had posted that before in this thread), but I would definitely spellcheck/grammar check/proofread for you after you are ready. I can't wait to see how this is coming along!

Im interested in being part of this, any good character slots open? The name would by Gryphon with the nickname Gun Gryphon as he is an avid user of big guns and heavy vehicles.

hey blue fox, i wanna be a drafter if you still need one, i've read all the ovels so far so i think i could do it...

greetings dokr

Back from the dead. Progress ince I left: 0% (life sucks) but I still have drafts of the first 2 chapters for my drafters if you guys are still up for it, can have it for you by next weekend.

Ha, I'll be a spook. Though, I'd rather have the name Eryk rather than my actual name.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't give you a surname to go by, uh.... Carlyle works. Technically speaking, it SHOULD be my real last name, but through a few awkward circumstances, I ended up with a different last name than my grandfather....

thank you for all the people who gave me anmes (oh yeah, and im back) i ve got good news:ive completley finshed, final draft and all, THE...first half of chapter 2 XD who wants a little sneak peak?

wrong: fanfiction is a personol story created by a fan included their own character and the main characters of the story it is based off of. this is a game based novel based on the original red team from the famous halo book trilogy by Eric Nylund. The book is about a group of characters who were the original red team but were seperated from the other spartans and became a type of black ops unit until the covenant attack on earth in October 2552 (halo 2-halo 3:0dst).

halo wars is not really considered canon as most of the new stuff in it does not exist anywhere in any universe related things except for the captain of the ship, who is the most famous ship captain in human-covenant history.

wait so for all the poepl that you already have as a marine or spartan are in the book? if so AWESOME!!!!! =D

currently only the spartan 2s are in it, and trust me, we are bad ass. I haven't gotten to the marine and spartan 3 part yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back