My Br55 So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nicely done. That looks like it took a lot of hours. Just out of curiosity were did you get your patterns from? It's very detailed.

Kodorei said:
How much silicone does it take to mold the BR?

I didn't make the molds for the BR, so I don't know! I made the molds for the M6S or or I orginally called it M6C and the SMG ODST.

Last edited by a moderator:
very very nice! I haven't decided if i am going to start mine out of wood or card stock. i have the smg, a frag, and a spike grenade made out of card stock but i feel that the pep for the BR would be way over complicated... what do you think?

ratchet_fan said:
very very nice! I haven't decided if i am going to start mine out of wood or card stock. i have the smg, a frag, and a spike grenade made out of card stock but i feel that the pep for the BR would be way over complicated... what do you think?

I don't like the pep myself. It is very hard in my opinion. I like to do wood, it comes easy to me, because I have been working with wood for over 20 years.

Its an easy choice for me, but you need to look at your skills and the tools to work with.

any way of buying one up north to Canada ? i am dieing to have one and price NOT an issue at all :D (I need one for next years fan expo to go with my undone ODST suit lol :p)

Kodorei said:
Any tips on how to improve my Battle Rifle?

http://405th.com/for...showtopic=22986

Overall your BR looks great. That is the fun of making our own versions. They are personalized.

Kazyole said:
I would totally buy a cast of that...Looks amazing.

Send me a PM.

BlackOpzPenguin said:
any way of buying one up north to Canada ? i am dieing to have one and price NOT an issue at all :D (I need one for next years fan expo to go with my undone ODST suit lol :p)

Yes they can go to Canada. Just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back