My Cardboard AR

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

What do you think? It's made from old computer boxes and plastic packing.. I was bored at work one day.. Finished folding all my pep files and tackled the AR.. Its resin, painted, and lighted.. :D

ARPRESKEWL2.jpg

ARPRESKEWL4.jpg

ARPRESKEWL.jpg

ARPRESKEWL3a.jpg

You can see the AR in this video... Lighted with the flashlight on!

Last edited by a moderator:
its looking great,
what was your construction techniques? it looks like you may have resined the cardboard?

also how did you build your shot counter

would be nice to see some more up close shots of it

=Jubal=

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:

THANKS!! :lol:

Jubal said:
its looking great,
what was your construction techniques? it looks like you may have resined the cardboard?

also how did you build your shot counter

would be nice to see some more up close shots of it

=Jubal=

Yeah its cardboard and plastic package to hold computers in boxes.. I work in the IT department have alot of those laying around.. Alot of in cutting!!.. Just make it fit.. Resin.. Paint.. That's it... Nothing special.. Just needed a quick weapon for halloween.. :devil:

The Mastah. said:
Looks great, although the shroud is a bit too round.

Thanx, well it's not as detailed as I wanted it to be.. It was only done in a 2 days.. Considering I had time at work and could not possibly do any resin or body work in my office.. It's not supposed to be perfect anyway since it's a temp weapon.. Plus, everyone out there who hold it in pictures or looks at it for 5 minutes could not tell the difference... It's fun when you are taking pictures, you give people a weapon to hold.. They get excited and make mean faces like YEAH!! FTW!! :lol:

nice weap dude! very well constructed even if it is a prep weap. nice armor too. im working on mine right now but im not so skilled in the arts of halo MC armor making. LOL! good job again!

cheech92007 said:
nice weap dude! very well constructed even if it is a prep weap. nice armor too. im working on mine right now but im not so skilled in the arts of halo MC armor making. LOL! good job again!

Appreciate the complimet Cheech... Since then, I added another set of Led's on the opposite side.. I didn't notice that lights were on both side untill I started playing halo 3 again haha LOL.. :lol: I was like DURR!! Anyway, I'm currently making my needler.. ;) Just use your imagination and run with it.. I'm sure you will be amazed with your skills.. I went into this with no background either!! Goodluck, ask me if you have any questions or need help!! :)

preskewl said:
What do you think? It's made from old computer boxes and plastic packing.. I was bored at work one day.. Finished folding all my pep files and tackled the AR.. Its resin, painted, and lighted.. :D

ARPRESKEWL2.jpg

ARPRESKEWL4.jpg

ARPRESKEWL.jpg

ARPRESKEWL3a.jpg

You can see the AR in this video... Lighted with the flashlight on!

HOLY CRAP!!! (y) that is one sweeeeet AR.
im too lazy (meaning i dont have the skill or tutorial (i need one) to make one)
but should i make a BR or an AR your choice. i might buy one of the two,
but i like to be creative.

+Spartan-K22

Spartan-K22 said:
HOLY CRAP!!! (y) that is one sweeeeet AR.
im too lazy (meaning i dont have the skill or tutorial (i need one) to make one)
but should i make a BR or an AR your choice. i might buy one of the two,
but i like to be creative.

+Spartan-K22

The whole process was a total Mcguiver.. Just thrown together with a bunch of stuff laying around the office.. Just look at the weapon and try to see what you have around the house.. Easy thing is cardboard. From there, just see what fits and put it together.. I had no idea what I was doing but and it came out pretty well considering it ws a rush job to compliment my costume for halloween.. Now Go Get started!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back