My Carter Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome. I finished my Commando helm and then realized it was too big. BTW what scale factor did you use for the helm? I'm thinking of redoing mine and yours looks pretty much spot on.

Thanks for the comments guys

The scale factor used for that helmet was: 290x251x321 or 14.441271
I can only say this...MEASURE.....MEASURE....MEASURE

I built a full Hayabusa helm and HD chest....resined the chest and cut it in half only to find it was way too big. Then I decided to make the reach chest as seen in the pics which made the hayabusa look like a bobble head... measure the hell out of yourself to be sure

Visor

Pics of visor and completed forearm......
IMG_1615.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

hey where did you purchase your visor? and is that mirrored gold? I've been looking online and am not sure if there is a difference between gold and mirrored gold.

I just went to a local shop and asked for a gold ish visor. He brought one out which I immediately recognized as an HJC CL14 visor (I have two of those helmets for my bike)

I charged me like $15 no tax.

As for Gold or Mirror Gold....it just depends on the company who makes and the company who sells it. IMO Gold = Mirror Gold. Depends on how they list the color.

Best part was, the sales guy says, "wanna make sure it fits first?"
I said, "Nope, Doesn't matter as it will be partially destroyed in approximate 20 minutes......."

It's amazing the stares you get.......

Thanks!

My next project is going to be a bit more ambitious. However, I need a modeler! For some reason I cannot post in any other thread even though I have in the past.

Next project is a Gundam suit! I wanna make Red Frame Astray but can't find any 3D models of him. I can create one, but I am meager at best at it.
I did find one person who models gundams like a friggin CHAMP, but he refuses to supply ANY of his work. I even offered to pay, but the request went ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back