my completed armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pockets

Jr Member
donefull1.jpg

I do have gloves, but i cant operate my camera with them on haha.

mc1.jpg

mc2.jpg

That looks awesome, thats some inspiration for me - i'm starting my suite tomorrow - going into town to get some materials !

seriously that looks awesome!

thefreeman said:
donefull1.jpg

I do have gloves, but i cant operate my camera with them on haha.

mc1.jpg

mc2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah the full shot looks a little aqua, but the suit is very much moss green, i dont know why but with flash it looks a bit bluish . thanks for all the compliments guys

What is your body size and what scale did you use. Im almost done with mine and Im having to cut alot of corners to get it done in time for Halloween. Im gonna do another one after Halloween and really spend some time on it. Anyway the reason I ask is im 5'10'' and I have a longer torso compared to my arms and legs and I really had t trim off of the suit to make it fit me ok. (took and inch in length off of both thighs) and it still rubs on the legs and arms and looks like yours fits perfect.

twitch, i'm 5'9" 140lbs, i used 25 for the chest and crotch, 20 for the arms, 21 for the legs, and the helmet i used flying squirrels and didnt scale it, its 27cm tall, its the perfect size for me

nice job looks a little off on the color though master chief is more of a italian olive green although urs is more of a tucker color bow chica bow ow haha ya all u need is a energy sword now

ojrtega said:
nice job looks a little off on the color though master chief is more of a italian olive green although urs is more of a tucker color bow chica bow ow haha ya all u need is a energy sword now

its not blue... at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back