My Fallout 3 Gun Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

TH3 FETT MAN

Well im kinda stuck at the handel curves i but ill get them in a bit so heres my file so far and also idk why the back is in so far ill have to fix
N91PISTOL.png

picture0087.jpg

pictureo07.jpg

Please comment on what you think and if you know how to turn the curved parts besides that i should be done in a few more hours(its only taken me so long because this is the fourth one i did i restarted 3 times and this is the best so far i think.

Bonus points for using blender. Looks like you need to recalculate those normals(maybe, maybe not.) though. It looks a little thick as well.

Looks good to me! Can you put that into front, top, bottom, back, left side, and right side views. Then I might be able to reproduce it out of wood.

Great 3d rendering! (y)

thanks every one and leekegan it would be awesome if you made this out of wood :)
Heres a little update
picture0088.jpg

I got the curves done and i think they match up pretty well tell me what you think.
blah2223.jpg

Just a picture of all the shapes and this is just the easy part :)

222notforu!!! said:
Thats the Pistol from Fallout 3! :D

Not as cool as the pistol from Fallout 1... :cautious:

Model is looking like its off to a great start! Try to clean up some of the edges by smoothing them out and adding some serious detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys and @ J0ey0x im just adding the detail then ill slim it down but for now ill keep it abit fatter then it is for special purposes:) but thanks and i restrted again :) to do some of the tips you guys gave me

ok i didnt get as far as i wanted to be at this point but its ok, and Darkslitter could give me an example i know it sounds nooby but everytime i make a handel ill subsurf it and it will be on 1 and it loks really bad, and after this i have another suprise Fallout 3 Gun im making so if anyone can help me with any thing thanks

Th3 FETT MAN said:
ok i didnt get as far as i wanted to be at this point but its ok, and Darkslitter could give me an example i know it sounds nooby but everytime i make a handel ill subsurf it and it will be on 1 and it loks really bad, and after this i have another suprise Fallout 3 Gun im making so if anyone can help me with any thing thanks

but as i said in the beginning of fallout 3 to Jonas and i quote "i hate surprises!"

well then heres a little teaser of some of the projects i have( i have alot of gun i want to do :) )
Also on this first one i dont know why the back piece is like that i fixed it many times and it still like it so if anyone know.
Also also remember these and just v1 so i will improve them alot :)
Also also also if anyone can get me some good refence pictures of this like if you have pc version it would be very helpful google dosent have anyother shots then the side that i use.
roflsniperv1Render1.jpg

roflsniper100.jpg

Im really happy with how this one turned out.
LinconsReProflerv1Render1.jpg

LinconsReProflerv1Render1-1.jpg

I will have sevral more up in a bit. sao for now enjoy :)

Th3 FETT MAN said:
well then heres a little teaser of some of the projects i have( i have alot of gun i want to do :) )
Also on this first one i dont know why the back piece is like that i fixed it many times and it still like it so if anyone know.
Also remember these and just v1 so i will improve them alot :)
roflsniperv1Render1.jpg

roflsniper100.jpg

Im really happy with how this one turned out.
LinconsReProflerv1Render1.jpg

LinconsReProflerv1Render1-1.jpg

I will have sevral more up in a bit. sao for now enjoy :)
'
*head explodes*
i cant wait! that sniper is the bomb! can't wait to see more!

Hey guys got to stay inside today so heres a little update
heres the sniper handel but im going to restart it
SNIPERROFLV1RENDER2.jpg

10mm Pistol Handel(tell me what you think)
10mmRoflpistolrenderv1.jpg

10mmRoflpistolmodelv1.jpg

10mm Pistol Body
10mmRoflpistolbodyrenderv2.jpg

10mmRoflpistolbodymodelv1.jpg

and heres the lincon's repeater stock
lcnrptrv2render2.jpg

Tell me what you think and if you want any guns done just post them and i probally will do them(try and keepthem in the fllout 3 guns or any simple guns you want done)

the 10mm handle looks great!
and so do the other guns
still cant wait for the sniper

also if it isnt too hard could you try to make the Chinese assault rifle
only if you want to

j0ey0x said:
the 10mm handle looks great!
and so do the other guns
still cant wait for the sniper

also if it isnt too hard could you try to make the Chinese assault rifle
only if you want to
Sniper on its way(had to restart again)
and sure i can make a chinese assualt rifle

heres a quick teaser of my rough nice new sniper stock
THEREALLYREALSNIPERRIFLESTOCK308REN.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys this
EDIT: heres my new and imroved stock. Its subsurfed and i think its pretty good and you can compare it to my last picutre of it.

SNIPERRIFLEBLAST308STOCKV2.jpg

tell me wat you think and if you think i should do anything else to it i know i have to fix some of the groves that are not supposed to be there. I am still taking request and J0ey0x your assault rifle will be next or after my lincon repeater either way ill get it done fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back