My First Armor Build: War Machine 80% and Almost Complete....PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'd like to know how you built your mini gun and how you mounted on the shoulder? Are those custom hinges I see or can I get them locally? I know that mini gun is probably PVC but what's the exhaust vent in the back?

Yes, it has been attempted! I watched a YouTube video of it a few months ago, and although it looks fantastic, it's no where near movie accurate.

Sorry Guys but i'm back again. I had something come up in the middle of last month and it had put me behind. I think I can still make my deadline. So far im back to bondo and painting and will post pics soon.

Hey I'd like to know how you built your mini gun and how you mounted on the shoulder? Are those custom hinges I see or can I get them locally? I know that mini gun is probably PVC but what's the exhaust vent in the back?

All hinges are T-braces used for 2X4's and L-brackets the back vent is a Drain screen used in swimming pools.

what scale did you use on the chest piece? I'm using Stagefivedrift's model unfolded by Spektrum and I'm thinking 1.6 but I'm unsure :D so much time cutting etc to mess up on the chest piece, just trying to cover all bases. H475, W410 D666 after I've moved all my pieces around at that scale I'm looking at 48 pages ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back