my first build! Spartan Buster (original character by me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzoy888

hey! thanks for checking this our and this isn't halo 5 armor but this is a mix up of my favorite armor styles! its 90% complete subscribe to see the end product ill need to do some painting and some leds but ill be done soon! next project is a halo reach style "back" for this armor! tell me what you think guys!

Photo on 10-21-15 at 9.20 PM.jpgPhoto on 10-21-15 at 9.20 PM #2.jpgPhoto on 10-21-15 at 9.20 PM #3.jpgPhoto on 10-21-15 at 9.20 PM #4.jpg

unnamed-2.jpgdid someone just ask why Michael is that a halo reach style jetpack? to answer yes, yes it is

heres some cleaner pics with my dslr camera its a rebel xt so its a nice pic

IMG_0937.JPG
IMG_0936.JPG
IMG_0934.JPG
IMG_0933.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0931.JPG
    IMG_0931.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 188
i actually would like that! wanted to do that from the beginning. Please let me in on this knowledge...

well i just use those cheap finger lights that are blue i glue wm into my build strong enough to stay in weak enough to be wiggled out when they need to be replaced! now i don't have a cooling system since ohio is cold most year round. but those lights are 99 cents a pack and have red green blue and white that are all good leds!

DO you have any wip pics? I'd love to see them.. Always cool to see other freehanders' processes.

heres some misc WIP pics hope these satisfy you. I'm sorry for not having more

IMG_0481.PNG

IMG_0480.PNG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Nice-- thanks. Have you posted Buster in the service number forum? I'd like to see a bio..

imma wait to do that for when busters armor is done his story is gonna be realeased the day before halo 5!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice-- thanks. Have you posted Buster in the service number forum? I'd like to see a bio..

he'll also star in a movie soon

A620A784-C067-4241-A4F2-C5D68CDC7373.JPG

D31B6AF8-74EC-4FC7-A7F7-4FD09546E8F8.JPG

the shins need painted sorry idk why they're coming in sideways. but the boots won't be done until after haloween. maybe done early if i work super hard. but i have to say lights help a ton and add great effect! the shoulders are both equally formed i just wanted you guys to get a general idea of the shaper and yes the littler glow on the shoulders are LEDS

- - - Updated - - -

awesome, especially for freehand!!
imo it has more chrarcter than some pepakura builds
thank you! i think its more artistic than pepakura. cuz anyone can replicate pepakura but no one can replicate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back