My first Halo suit ever.

S228

Hello everyone, first of all I would like to thank you for the great welcome to this community.
This is my first costume in the Halo field, and the one I want to put the most effort into. My idea is the following:

-Since I have been part of the Halo community, I have always been interested in Reach's Mark.V(B) Armor, but I would like to modernize it a little in the style of the armor commemorating Noble Team in Halo 5. So:

-The base would be a bit like what you see in the photos, obviously with more details (Fallout 4 doesn't give more than that on my Xbox). The thighs would be changed for the Vigilant from Halo 5, as would the boots; and the most difficult part would be the chest part, since there are no templates for the specific chest, we will have to improvise a little to do something like in the last photo. The helmet I don't know very well what it would be , but I'm opting for Jerome's Mark.V helmet and for the Reach Operator helmet.

-Since I don't have the materials yet and since this is my first time with this type of project, I am open to ideas or advice. I also plan to put lighting both continuously on the armor and on the helmet to activate it at will. Any comments about the idea are accepted.

-In advance, thanks for the help and advice Spartans. Have a nice day :)
IMG_20240228_000927.png
IMG_20240228_000945.png
IMG_20240228_000958.png
IMG_20240228_001015.png
Visor 3D 28_02_2024 0_13_46.png

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back