1st Build My first Helmet

paddygirl90

I'm kinda a newbie at all this was hoping for some tips on how to make a beginner helmet, ya know, what'll work best!
Snapchat-815654436.jpg

There’s a couple of options, I’m assuming it’s going to be an ODST to match the armor? Andrew DFT has a great beginner helmet tutorial that can be made of foam, otherwise there’s the Xcoser ODST helmet that would only need a repaint to fit your theme!

There’s a couple of options, I’m assuming it’s going to be an ODST to match the armor? Andrew DFT has a great beginner helmet tutorial that can be made of foam, otherwise there’s the Xcoser ODST helmet that would only need a repaint to fit your theme!
I will definitely look into it for the helmet, thank you!!

What kind of material are you wanting to work in? There are lots of files on here. I personally prefer some form of solid helmet, like resin cast or 3d print. My Fred and ODST are printed, my chief is old school Pepakura. I'm dating myself with that one lol. But foam helmets are totally doable too.

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back