My First Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

adreniline

mvc008fel5.jpg

I think it's coming along nicely.

Can anyone tell me how to do Fiberglass thing? Like what I need and what to do (like I'm clueless on what this resin/fiberglass junk is).

haha yeah i hate reading too.. but its a good tut. explained to me how to fiberglass ( cuz as of 2days ago i new as much as you lol)

adreniline said:
I hate reading ugh. I wish there was pictures or videos to go with that.

so hey adreliline, what are those things on the right side of the picture? :lindsey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Redsleighdown said:
adreniline said:
I hate reading ugh. I wish there was pictures or videos to go with that.

so hey adreliline, what are those things on the right side of the picture? :lindsey:
Visionary Story Explainers. You don't read them, you immerse yourself in them. XD

Rejes... Why would someone do that to a book as wonderful as that?!? Put names inside the cover so that the outside stays nice and pretty looking.

Twisting_Neather said:
Rejes... Why would someone do that to a book as wonderful as that?!? Put names inside the cover so that the outside stays nice and pretty looking.
I was in fourth grade when I first got those. Don't blame a lil kid. XD.

LOL! :ha: Wait fourth grade? How young are you? Never mind, that’s none of my business, but don’t worry about it. I'm just giving you a hard time because I'm bored and haven’t made much progress lately with my own armor... It’s looking good man.

Twisting_Neather said:
LOL! :ha: Wait fourth grade? How young are you? Never mind, that’s none of my business, but don’t worry about it. I'm just giving you a hard time because I'm bored and haven’t made much progress lately with my own armor... It’s looking good man.
uhm. 14. It may have been fifth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back