My halo 3 AR

Status
Not open for further replies.

fateofdeth

I made my own halo 3 AR out of Styrofoam, but it's not holding together so well. I was thinking of making it out of harder material. But it has to come in a thick block, long enough to make the AR and thick enough. And i have to be able to cut it out, or carve it out of the material. Anybody have any ideas what i could use?

fateofdeth said:
I made my own halo 3 AR out of Styrofoam, but it's not holding together so well. I was thinking of making it out of harder material. But it has to come in a thick block, long enough to make the AR and thick enough. And i have to be able to cut it out, or carve it out of the material. Anybody have any ideas what i could use?
maybe you could buy insultation foam (if it comes that thick) and if it doesnt , then maybe try and layer thinner pieces , im sure somebody on the forums has a better idea though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well i was thinking maybe i could use wood, but i think its kinda hard to cut it to the correct shape. I used Styrofoam cause its easier to cut.

If you look in the weapons and prop section for the Covenant Carbine. In that thread you will find several people using insulation foam board to build weapon props. to get the thickness all they did was glue board sections together. Its relatively easy to work with and available at home improvement stores like lows and home depo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back