My Halo Reach mp armor scratchbuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an awesome build so far! Great work on the details. It's nice to see another scratch builder here. I thought I was the only one for a while. In my three years on this forum, I've seen a ton of scratch builders come and go. And this build is definately up there with some of the best scratch builds I've seen. Can't wait to see this done.

wow! pretty sweet work so far man, it is looking pretty awesome! can't waitto see more and keep up the good work and pretty amazing for cardboard work too :)

Thanks you guys! its so awesome to see how much you guys like my armor so far! unfortunately ive been on vacation so i wont be able to work anything til saturday.

wow this is really awesome!
haha i did a quick iron man in cardboard and it fell apart because i didnt rondo it:((

but i cant wait to see this done!!

wow this is really awesome!
haha i did a quick iron man in cardboard and it fell apart because i didnt rondo it:((

but i cant wait to see this done!!

lol yea i found out you had to strengthen it too.... the hard way:( i lost 2 helmets because i didnt do it but oh well. Do you plan on re doing it?

Yayyy finally i got an update. ive been pretty busy the past two days ive been back. i have two projects for now. i am currently trying to mod my xbox with LEDs and everything and work on my armor at the same time. here are the pics!
067.jpg
[/IMG]
068.jpg
[/IMG]
069.jpg
[/IMG]
070.jpg
[/IMG]
071.jpg
[/IMG]
072.jpg
[/IMG]
073.jpg
[/IMG]
Yayy i got my visors! Silver for kat's helm and blue for my commando.
074.jpg
[/IMG]
075.jpg
[/IMG]

Progress on the kat helmet:
003-1.jpg
[/IMG]
002-1.jpg
[/IMG]
that little piece on the left isn't really warped its just the lighting in the picture.
001-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back