My MA5C Assault Rifle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Jr Member
Hey, Guys! I have just printed out my entire 20 page version of Robogenisis' MA5C Assault Rifle with Grip and removable Clip and will post my progress here. If you need this file in .pdf format ( Mac Users ) Feel free to PM me and ill send it right over. \

Wish Me Luck!!!

P.S. Pics Tomorrow!!!

Can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

You're the 3rd person to post anything about making it (besides me), even though the pepakura version has been downloaded 317 times, and the obj version has been downloaded 94 times (411 times total). I don't know how many unique downloads that is, but I'm proud of 400+ downloads :).

Its going to look great. I just finished cutting and now the menotinous folding and glueing begins. Can't wait to see it finished!!!

haha i've also finished putting together the ar
133034.jpg

lawl

SOLIP5IL said:
haha i've also finished putting together the ar
133034.jpg

lawl
just thought i'd point out that the rifle needs to be rotated 90 degrees clockwise. no biggie. it just bothered me. that is of course you aren't pulling the rifle from under your arm. then it's just fine. :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Werd Nal said:
Hey, Guys! I have just printed out my entire 20 page version of Robogenisis' MA5C Assault Rifle with Grip and removable Clip and will post my progress here. If you need this file in .pdf format ( Mac Users ) Feel free to PM me and ill send it right over. \

Wish Me Luck!!!
P.S. Pics Tomorrow!!!

for some reason i cant open the files

bald cactus v2 said:
I too have finished the assault rifle. the pic is in my gallery.
That thing is hard so many little folds i was working on the clip. Scaled to 66.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back