My MA5C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helljumper

I loved the old AR in Halo 1 and I'm really glad to see it return (albeit in a slightly updated form) in Halo 3. So I'm making my own out of cardboard. I started by drawing out this diagram, trying to keep all the measurements in scale. Here's the result.

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x259/He...eUpload1014.jpg

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x259/He...tureUpload1.jpg

I'm sorry that it's hard to see in places.

How do you guys think I did as far as size? I want to be pretty sure that I got it close before I get started on the actual building.

These look good, as far as i can see. Is it possible to screengrab the flat blueprints from halo3.com with a screenie in the weapons thing, or is it too low res? i must try it someday...

Looks good dude.

Whats the scar or burn mark from on your palm ? I cant actually tell if thats what it is though =/

drgon47 said:
Looks good dude.

Whats the scar or burn mark from on your palm ? I cant actually tell if thats what it is though =/

It's a blister from trying to take out a very stubborn bush in my front yard. It put up a real fight...

Construction has started btw, new pictures soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
John-117 said:
NIce but are you going to cut it out?

No, it is going to be a giant box with a drawing on the sides when it is finished.

Lol of course he will, once he makes sure it is right.

Awesome job there Hell-J. Keep 'em coming. Amazing what you can do with some corregated cardboard and patience.

Nice progress on the ODST helmet as well.

Leadingspartan said:
ZOMG dude congrats you now have the 3nd best ar here (besides link and Adam)

Wow... You really think it's even comparable to the masters? Thank you.

Oh, and Ares - the foregrip is made of curved matboard. I don't think this AR would've been possible without that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back