My MAC5 Assault Rifle With Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Ok so i started making a assault rifle when i saw link4044's assault rifle and wanted to buy one but you know i cant afford it so i go and make a cardboard assault rifle! I plan on layering it with many layers of posterboard so its thicker! Here are the Pictures.

Here is a picture of the assault rifle
4v626xc.jpg

Here is the sheets im using to thicken it
6fjvmzs.jpg

Well..you could have given it more form, like shape on the inside, a realistic grip, etc. It isn't that hard to do, you just need to be creative.

The handle looks a bit long. What I did for mine, and it helps a lot, is I took pictures that I had of the MA5C from different angles, then built it based off the photos.

When i did mine, i didnt use layering. Instead i just cut out two shapes of the AR then sealed them up together. Then it was just a 3D shape with no detail. So then all i had to do was put the details on. And this is what i got.NOTE: ITS NOT DONE YET!!!

100_0578.jpg

SpArtan-270 said:
When i did mine, i didnt use layering. Instead i just cut out two shapes of the AR then sealed them up together. Then it was just a 3D shape with no detail. So then all i had to do was put the details on. And this is what i got.NOTE: ITS NOT DONE YET!!!

100_0578.jpg

I'll make a tutorial of this technique soon.

ok.....i dont mean to be mean but.... i think i have to say this. Sorry if this may upset you.....Its good haveing you on the forum and all but....no offence all your weapons look a bit crummy.....your armours good.....but when you posted a pic off your armoury you have m-16's with no butt? how does that resemble any weapon from halo? just take you time a bit more....i realised that when i created my first monstrosity......i know some of my stuff are a terrible to......but just try and detail your weapons a bit more........or.......get some bondo..... you know extend the budget from cardboard..... sorry if im being arrogant but i just thought it had to be said (if you think im being hipocritical or sick then send me some hatemail or a hat pm) ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
:agree: i mean it a lil differently thou. i just think you need to take a lil more time. and unlesss you have some thing that REALLY REALLY REALLY kicks ass then dont make a tut for it. not to be discouraging just saying practice makes perfecter

bro srry if what i said was discouraging i honestly just meant take your time. if its something you like doin it should be easy to indulge in.

SpArtan-270 said:
Ya seriously, i kinda agree with you guys. Sorry. I just do this stuff in my spare time.

listen like i said your work here is a LOT better than some others....at least your attempting to do this aswel instead of buying it or cant be botherd to do it.....And i thinbk your armour is SWEET! so is your ar..but the just need a bit more detail

yeah its ok but beacuse its flat mate you should have traced the paper one or copied it on to a bit of cardboard then cut out the cardboard then make another half and seal them together with superglue or sellotape but good try my first atempt dident go very well but now its awseome im getting a costume and master chief helm and im making the gun for halloween keep trying dude you will get it!

masterchief12 said:
yeah its ok but beacuse its flat mate you should have traced the paper one or copied it on to a bit of cardboard then cut out the cardboard then make another half and seal them together with superglue or sellotape but good try my first atempt dident go very well but now its awseome im getting a costume and master chief helm and im making the gun for halloween keep trying dude you will get it!

Please check the date of the last post before posting a reply, this topic had been dead for more than two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back